Last night we served an Asian Culinary Odyssey for our guests, the Whites. We were given complete freedom to choose the menu with only one restriction - Laurie said no tofu. Fair enough...
This allowed us to mix & match countries & flavors, putting together some of our favorite dishes from Southeast Asia. The menu was as follows:
- Soup: Vietnamese Tomato & Egg Drop
- Salad: Indonesian Cucumber & Roasted Peanut
- Main: Malaysian Beef Rendang
- Main: Goan Squid & Spinach Curry
- Main: Thai Cauliflower & Snake Bean Curry
THANKS FOR JOINING US ON A TASTY TOUR OF ASIA!